SSRSRDBMSSSISSSASETL process methodsData WarehousesOLAPMS SQL ServerDimensional ModellingBI staging areas
Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant
Total Experience (months or years)
Participate in IT projects for the development of IT application services from design to roll-out of reports and universes
• Collect & Analyze BI requirements
• Plan & Build Business Intelligence Solutions
• Monitor & Debug of BI solutions
• Develop SQL& MDX scripts
• Create and Deliver Data Analysis Reports
• Daily collaboration with various teams
• Provide Documentation & Training to end-users
• Bachelor degree or equivalent;
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience in BI development of which a minimum of 4 years with Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS);
• Good experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
• Relevant professional experience with Data Warehouse solutions and ETL processes.
• Knowledge of Data warehouse/OLAP concepts and of Dimensional Modelling, as well as of the use of common RDBMS at the database design and development level. Exposure to complex dimensional data models;
• Ability in the logical and physical design of relational databases.
• Proven experience in the specification of performance tuning, administration and security requirements.
• Expert knowledge of dimensional data modelling and the construction of ETL routines.
• Expert knowledge with the design of BI staging areas, warehouse, cubes and reporting.
• Good analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation.
• Ability to participate in high-level technical meetings, good communication skills.
• Excellent written and speaking level of English (C1).
• Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.